Selling your home is serious business. Throughout the years I have developed a home selling plan to take your home from A to Sold and get you the highest profit while making it a smooth experience.
Diego Loya’s Effective Home Selling Plan
Sell Your Home with Proven Results
- Speak to you the homeowner about your needs and why you want to sell your home.
- Explain the current real estate market and how it affects you.
- Consult with you about your options.
- Answer any questions or concerns about selling.
Home Value Analysis
- Walk thru your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Provide a comprehensive Market Analysis of your property comparing it to other similar sold homes.
- Discuss and determine the best price for you and your home.
- Provide an estimate of sale expenses.
- Show you your net proceeds you will walk away with.
- Prepare a listing agreement authorizing us to market and sell your property.
Home Staging and Enhancements
- Advise you on how to enhance and prepare your home.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Refer professional home stagers if requested.
- Schedule and supervise any home enhancements.
- Suggest additional enhancements and repairs based on Realtor / buyer feedback.
Marketing Plan For Home
- Schedule a professional photographer to take photos of your home.
- Provide a professional video to showcase your home and it’s attributes.
- Prepare and submit an attractive description of your home to the MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
- Design a custom home web page exclusively for your home.
- Feature your home on real estate websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com plus others.
- Install a secure digital lock box to facilitate showings.
- Introduce your home to our sales staff.
- Invite local area brokers and agents to a hosted Broker’s Open House.
- Announce the sale of your home to our network of local Realtors.
- Market your home to out of area buyers and international buyers.
- Market your home to our database of clients and buyers looking for properties.
- Create a custom color photo brochure / flyer outlining the key property features.
- Launch marketing campaign to local neighborhoods.
- Invite neighbors to a Private Open House.
- Install a for sale sign on your property.
- Prepare marketing materials for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.
- Host Open Houses for buyers to preview the home.
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Handle all negotiations on your behave with other agents and buyers.
- Have your interest in heart, meaning a fiduciary duty to you. Mamma bear protecting her cubs.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
- Handle buyer rejections and comments.
- Deal with other agents questions and comments.
Coordination and Communication
- Take appointments and schedule showing for buyers and buyer agents.
- Take phone calls, emails and texts from buyers agents and buyers concerning property.
- Give you feedback from other agents on showings.
- Contact with you weekly to report on activities and review market conditions.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property inspection, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs if necessary.
- Provide all the necessary contracts and advise you in your best interest.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Provide all other necessary disclosures to buyer and those required by law.
- Oversee the loan approval process of the buyer to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Manage escrow officers, title reps, home warranty and any other 3rd parties involved.
- If needed, Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
- Arrange final walk thru of buyer and transfer of property and keys.
- Manage transfer of funds from buyer to seller in escrow to make sure you’re getting the funds agreed to you.
- Arrange recording of the sale with the county recorders office and make sure the sale is official and the day to day liability of the home is gone and transferred to buyer.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Closing statement sent to you. Also a copy of the transaction documents will be held in an online vault for 3 years for future reference.
- Me, a real estate professional that will handle the sale correctly so you can have peace of mind after the sale.