What if You Need to Purchase Another Home
Not a problem. All that needs to be done is indicate this and agree with the buyer when accepting the offer. Many times a seller needs the proceeds of the sale to make another home purchase. It is not uncommon for this to happen. There’s more moving parts and the home you will be moving to also needs to agree to your situation. Most important is communication between the 3 parties, the buyer, you and the seller where you are moving to, to be updated on the progress. Our agents can coordinate the sale of your home, find you a new home and coordinate that sale also. If you need to apply for a loan, make sure it’s with a lender that is prompt and will return your inquiries quickly. If you need help finding a lender that can do this, we work with a local lender that has superior service and a friendly staff.
- Let your Realtor know right away you plan on purchasing another home
- You will be the seller and buyer so plan on lots of paperwork
- You can move from one home straight into your new home
- Disclosure sale and purchase to the buyer of your home
Find Out What Your Home is Worth NOW! Free and No Obligation
Jump to other important steps in the process:
- Step 1: What’s Your Home’s Value?
- Step 2: How Much Will You Net?
- Step 3: How Should You Prepare Your Home?
- Step 4: What to Expect During the Sale?
- Step 5: What to Expect From the Buyer?
- Step 6: When Will You Have to Move Out?
- Step 7: What if You Need to Purchase Another Home? (you are here)
- Step 8: Get Started